Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Remember

I think everyone needs to keep in mind that the reason for this blog is not to argue or to convince; but it is to explain why we chose to live here. I think everyone is just wanting to state their opinions and not listen to what the other person has to say. So keep in mind how passionate you are about this subject and that the other person probably is to.

2 comments:

CandiO said...

I agree Stacy, we all need to be mature and respectful of each others opinions. This isn't about winning; it's about learning. We truly stand to learn a great from one another if we listen openly.

angiev said...

I also agree. I believe that we, as future teachers, should put ourselves in the other person's shoes. I think that in order to accomplish any problem solving, we must keep our emotions in check. There is no right or wrong here.