Hi guys! First off I'd like to say thank you for being so supportive during my little episode the other day.
Secondly... as you all probably already know, April is Autism Awareness month. I'm friends with some of the parents of H.O.P.E Intervention, an autism support group in our area. They are in the midst of organizing their sixth annual 5K walk for autism. The walk is April 19th at 11:00 a.m. in Gallipolis City Park. If you are interested in walking let me know, I have registration forms. They also need help collecting donations from area business to give away as prizes to the walkers. I don't know if that is something anyone would want to do or not? I wanted to bring this up at the CEC meeting but I'm not sure when the next one is and the walk is coming up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There were awesome programs on CNN especially Larry King about autism. They are available online to view at cnn.com/larryking. The debate on treatments and causes was neat, but scary.
I informed CEC about the walk. Everyone seemed interested. I told them to get in contact with you.
Angie
Post a Comment